- This event has passed.
Outdoor Yoga on Rogers Field
July 1 @ 5:30 pm - September 30 @ 6:30 pm
Every Wednesday 5:30-6:30 pm (June 17-September 30)
We are still having free outdoor yoga all summer on Rogers Field in Devens, but it is going to look a lot different as we start out this year. Per the State’s newly released guidelines below, we will have 3 small groups of 8 students each with an instructor. Since, in previous years, we have had upward of 300 registrants, this is going to be a very small start and hopefully will progress as the summer moves on-but only time will tell that. To be fair to everyone, we will have a weekly sign up that will stop at 24 people. Only those who are pre-registered will be able to be admitted to the class. Masks must be worn as recommended and social distancing will be strictly enforced.
We look forward to starting and seeing you all again soon!
Outdoor Classes per Massachusett’s Guidance
Standard and guidance on outdoor classes. These classes can be done with strict rules:
· 6 feet of separation between participants
· 12 feet of separation between activity stations
· Face coverings must be worn when checking in; can be removed while on your mat
· No shared equipment, tools or materials
· Gathering must be less than 10 people, including staff/instructors
· Class must have pre-registration process
· Temporary signage needs to be in place
· All equipment must be disinfected after use